White Oils – Trusted Secure Solutions.
White oils are among the most versatile products in the world, making them a standard preference across diverse industries.
- Trusted key ingredient
- Heavily credentialed to meet global standards
- Highest quality ingredients
- Multiple manufacturing sites ensures dependable supply sourcing.
- High purity, safe product
|White Mineral Oil USP||Drakeol 600|
|Light Mineral Oil NF||Drakeol 15|
|Technical White Oils||Parol 100|
|6970 LP Oil|
- Baby Care Products
- Creams/ Lotions
- Sun Care Products
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
- Makeup and Makeup removers
- Lip Care Products
- Bath Oils
- Massage Oils
- Shave Creams
- Nail Care Fragrance Processing/Aids
- Fragrance Processing
- Topical ointments
- Gelatin Capsule lubricants
- Active Ingredient Carrier
- Adjuvants and injectables
- Bakery Pan Oils
- Divider Oils
- Animal Feed Dedusting
- Mold release lubricants
- Egg Coatings
- Coatings for Fruits and Vegetables
- Food packaging materials
- Food Grade lubricants & greases
- Meat Packaging
Plastics & Elastomers:
- Polystyrene Internal Lubricants
- PVC – External Lubricants
- Plastics Annealing
- Catalyst Carriers
- Thermoplastic Rubber – Extender Oils
- Textile Lubricants
- Household Cleaners & Polishes
All Drakeol products, Draketex 50, and Peneteck meet the following FDA regulations: 21 C.F.R. § 172.878 regarding direct food additives, 21 C.F.R. § 178.3620 (a) regarding indirect food additives, and 21 C.F.R. § 573.680 regarding animal food additives and H1 food processing lubricant standards. Penreco technical mineral oils meet 21 C.F.R. § 178.3620 (b) regarding indirect food additives and 21 C.F.R. § 573.680 regarding animal food additives.
Penreco specializes in NICHE PRODUCT BLENDING to meet customer specific requirements.
If you have questions regarding this product, or need help finding the right product for your formulation, please contact email@example.com or call us at 1-800-437-3188.