The baking industry requires a highly refined white mineral oil to function as a release agent in various types of process equipment. A colorless, odorless, tasteless white mineral oil must be used in dough handling machinery where the oil comes in contact with the dough.
Multi-pocket, high capacity dough dividers, and roll or bun machines require a white mineral oil which is free from other oils or adulterants, and free or nearly free from fluorescence. The application of oil to the pockets, hopper, chutes or knives of a dough divider and on roll machines serves the dual purpose of preventing adhesion of the dough and inhibiting rust formation.
- Meets FDA 21 CFR 172.878 covering direct use in food, and FDA 21 CFR 178.3620 covering indirect use in food
- Meets FDA limitation of 0.15% based on total weight of bakery products
- Non-caloric and easy to clean up
- Less likely to become rancid and develop odors compared to animal or vegetable oils
- GMO and BSE free
- Kosher, Halal, and Vegan certified
Penreco specializes in NICHE PRODUCT BLENDING to meet customer specific requirements.
If you have questions regarding this product, or need help finding the right product for your formulation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-437-3188.